The Be-32KM aircraft can be used for cargo/passenger transportation, national boundary patrol, rendering urgent medical aid, delivery of mail, forest guard, forest fire and ecological monitoring, servicing the geologist expiditions, paratroops training and dropping.
The Be-32KM aircraft has the following features:
The aircraft can be fitted with ski- or float-type landing gear, which expands its capabilities when used in northern regions.
- low take-off and landing speed with capability of taking-off and landing at side wind up to 18 m/s;
- capacity to operate from unpaved airfields;
- superb manoeuvrability while taxiing;
- capacity to fly in adverse weather conditions including icing conditions and night flights;
- good stability up to critical conditions within wide center-of-graviry range;
- practical absence of bumpiness which usually affects low-speed aircraft;
- capacious and comfortable passenger cabin.
When in executive variant, the aircraft is equipped with galley and state-of-the-art interior.
The Be-32KM aircraft meets airworthiness requirements of AP-23.
|Wing span, m
|Aircraft length, m
|Aircraft height, m
|Wing area, m2
|Wheel track, m
|Take-off weight, kg
|Empty operating weight, kg
|Operating ceiling, m
||up to 4200
|Maximum cruise speed, km/h
|Economy cruise speed, km/h
|Flight range (45 minutes fuel reserve, 15 pax), km/h
|Required runway length, m
|Engine power, h.p.
General View of Aircraft